February 27, 2020 – The fans of The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, a Korean survival horror adventure, can play the main character as a Model Student, a School Bully, or a Summer Child starting today. Developed by Devespresso Games and published by Headup, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven horror game available on Steam and GOG for PC, Mac and Linux.
Since its Early Access launch in November 2019, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters received rave user reviews with 97% of the Steam players posting positive reviews and gaining ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ status. The momentum is continuing with critical acclaim for its vibrant aesthetic and nightmare-fuelled narrative.
Continuing the sinister adventure from the Coma: Recut, the players follow the journey of a new protagonist, Mina Park, and her first experience in the Shadow Realm, starting from the deserted Sehwa High School and into the surrounding district. Set in a distinctly Korean environment, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters explores universal themes of friendship, bullying and the pressure to achieve while precariously balancing the urgency of exploration and the need for survival.
In addition to the two skins that were released in January, the players can now download three new skins from Steam and GOG for 1.99USD / 1.99EUR / 1.69GBP each:
▪ Model Student – Nothing gets between her and some quality study time!
▪ School Bully – When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
▪ Summer Child – When class ends, the fun begins!
Additional skins are planned in the future including ‘Local Celeb’, ‘Beach Bum’, and ‘Gamer Girl’.
About The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted and changed. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
● Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
● Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
● Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
● Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
● Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
● Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
● Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.