April 2, 2020 – The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, a Korean survival horror adventure, added new DLCs and Portuguese language on Steam today, with GOG to follow in a few days. Developed by Devespresso Games and published by Headup, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is an atmospheric, story-driven horror game available for PC, Mac and Linux.
Since its Early Access launch in November 2019, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters received rave user reviews with 97% of the Steam players posting positive reviews and gaining ‘Overwhelmingly Positive’ status. The momentum is continuing with critical acclaim for its vibrant aesthetic and nightmare-fuelled narrative.
Continuing the sinister adventure from The Coma: Recut, the players follow the journey of a new protagonist, Mina Park, and her first experience in the Shadow Realm, starting from the deserted Sehwa High School and into the surrounding district. Set in a distinctly Korean environment, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters explores universal themes of friendship, bullying and the pressure to achieve while precariously balancing the urgency of exploration and the need for survival.
In addition to the five skins that were released earlier this year, the players can now download three new skins from Steam for 1.99USD / 1.99EUR / 1.69GBP each – GOG will follow in a few days:
▪ Beach Bum – Mina’s planning to soak up some rays and enjoy a relaxing day at the beach
▪ Local Celeb – It’s only natural that the most popular girl at Sehwa High would know how to put together such a fashionable ensemble!
▪ Gamer Girl – When she’s done hitting the books, Mina likes to pwn n00bs at the local PC Café!
Portuguese speaking players can now enjoy the game in their language, available in both European and Brazilian Portuguese.
About The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. She soon realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted and changed. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
● Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
● Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
● Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
● Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
● Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
● Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
● Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.