Jet skis, rivals and new friends await in this brand new adventure from the creators of SENRAN KAGURA
London, United Kingdom – 17th July 2020 – Marvelous Europe Limited have today announced that HONEY PARADE GAME’s fast-paced Jet Ski racing adventure Kandagawa Jet Girls will launch digitally onto the PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 4 within Europe and Australia on the 25th August 2020. Kandagawa Jet Girls will also be released globally on STEAM for Windows PC on the 25th August 2020 by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc.
Combining fast-paced Jet Ski racing with third-person-shooter mechanics, Kandagawa Jet Girls will see players enter the world of Jet racing, the sport of the future, comprising two contenders on a single Jet Ski that are known as the JETTER and SHOOTER. The JETTER is responsible for driving the Jet Ski through narrow courses while the SHOOTER can shoot at opponents to disable their Jet Skis. It’s a fast and vicious sport that sees rival academies compete against one another to see which has the best team.
In Kandagawa Jet Girls’ Story Mode, players will experience the journey of Rin Namiki, who dreams of becoming a professional JETTER like her mother, and upon arriving in Tokyo she befriends Misa Aoi into forming a Jet Race team at their academy. The unlikely friendship draws attention from the other academies and soon the heated competition to be the best Jet Racing team begins.
Alongside the story-driven-campaign players will find traditional offline racing in Free Mode, such as Time Attack and Quick Race, there are also four fun-filled mini-games and competitive online multiplayer modes for up to four players that would challenge even the most skilful of Jet Racers.
Kandagawa Jet Girls will arrive with tons of customisation options allowing players to choose their own look for their team and machine, including dazzling special effects. The customization is more than skin-deep, allowing players to go under the hood and fine-tune their jet machine’s performance to match their racing style and squeeze out every ounce of power. Players can play through the game solo or take their custom teams and machines online for multiplayer mayhem against up to three opponents in casual or ranked matches
Finally; in addition to the release announcement of Kandagawa Jet Girls for the PlayStation 4 Marvelous Europe Limited has also revealed plans for a Digital Deluxe Edition via the PlayStation Store. Known as Kandagawa Jet Girls – Digital Limited Edition this edition will contain a selection of collectable digital content.
Kandagawa Jet Girls – Digital Limited Edition Contents:
● Kandagawa Jet Girls PlayStation 4 Game
● Kandagawa Jet Girls Digital Soundtrack App
● Kandagawa Jet Girls Avatar and Theme Pack
Both digital editions of Kandagawa Jet Girls will be available to purchase and download from the PlayStation Store on the games release date of 25th August 2020. The standard digital edition is expected to be listed at £39.99 / €49.99 with the Digital Limited Edition listed at £49.99 / €59.99. Exact pricing for each region will be finalised once listed on the PlayStation Store at launch.
The Windows PC version of Kandagawa Jet Girls, published by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc, will be available to purchase as a Standard Digital Edition and a Digital Deluxe Edition on STEAM from the 25th August 2020. The Digital Deluxe Edition on Steam includes the base game, the full soundtrack, and the Maid Bikini (Lemon Yellow) and Bunny Costume (Carrot Orange) character outfits. The Maid Bikini and Bunny Costume will also be available to purchase separately at launch. The Standard Digital Edition will be priced at £39.99 / €49.99 and the Digital Deluxe Edition will be priced at £49.99 / €59.99 on STEAM.
About Kandagawa Jet Girls:
Kandagawa Jet Girls follows the journey of Rin Namiki and Misa Aoi as they partake in the popular sporting activity known as Jet Racing. Enjoy the thrill of competitive Jet Racing combined with third-person shooter mechanics that will see you race the waterways of Tokyo in an attempt to be the best at the sport. Feeling competitive? Then test your skill offline and online with a wide-variety of modes including four fun-filled mini-games.
● Experience the journey of Jet Racers: Enjoy the story of Rin Namiki and her new-found team-mate Misa Aoi as they learn the thrills of what it means to be a Jet Racer in this harshly competitive world. Encounter new friends, make new rivals but most of all compete to be the best Jet Racer within Japan.
● Multiple Playable Characters: Seven teams, seven Jet Skis and fourteen different characters will be playable; with each Character and Jet Ski being interchangeable and selectable in offline and online gameplay modes. Choose your favourite characters and race to victory.
● The Fun of Water Guns: SHOOTERS on each team can use one of many different water-based weapons including Dual Handguns, Gatling Gun, Sniper Rifle and Missile Launcher. Each weapon also has their own unique firing style and cool-down; so choose wisely.
● In-Depth Customisation: Dress up your character in more than 60 outfits, and customise the Jet Ski with over 50 machine parts, to express your passion for the sport and to gain the attention of your rivals.
● Mini-Games Galore: Trying to be the best at Jet Racing can be tiresome; so relax with four fun-filled mini-games that will help train the body and soul.
● Ryōbi and Ryōna from SENRAN KAGAURA are here: The infamous sisters Ryōbi and Ryōna will be included as playable characters in Kandagawa Jet Girls on the PlayStation 4.
Published in Europe and Australia by Marvelous Europe Limited, Kandagawa Jet Girls will also be released digitally on STEAM for Windows PC on the 25th August 2020 by XSEED Games / Marvelous USA, Inc. This game has been rated PEGI 16, USK 16 and MA15+.